You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur toys in TV-commercials

Started by mest, March 11, 2016, 05:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laticauda

I have seen a lot of dinosaur toys in the background lately, I need to start writing them down. 

Libraraptor

I think we already have a threat in which we list our dinosaur toy views in TV or movies, donĀ“t we?

CarnegieCollector

Quote from: mest on March 11, 2016, 05:31:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_EueZ4cf0

Haha! A store here in town sells that T. rex. Iv been meaning to buy it. Its just sorta spendy for a 4 inch toy....
Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

Derek.McManus

There have been dinosaurs in a few television adverts here in the UK recently, coffee and peas / vegetables if I remember correctly!  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.