News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland-New for 2016?

Started by Concavenator, December 31, 2015, 02:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletodave

these are clearly not part of their museum line, but more aimed at the younger kiddie market

PaleoMatt

Well, these aren't on my wishlist.

Takama

Quote from: Daspletodave on January 05, 2016, 09:56:26 PM
these are clearly not part of their museum line, but more aimed at the younger kiddie market

Hate to disappoint you but these are indeed Museum line models.

pylraster

That T.rex looks terrible. It's even worse than Schleich's.

LophoLeeVT

For some reason the trex remindes my pf specktles......
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

DC

Cannot really tell from the pictures so I will wait until Dean Jankins gets some in stock and go to him.  The estimated prices he posts are very reasonable.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

Silvanusaurus

Does anyone know when these bad boys are coming out?

Lanthanotus

Read here they are supposed to be released around May 2016, however, Bullyland seems to be in no rush to advertise it's figures as their printed catalogue was just released recently and unlike Schleich's it doesn't state something like "1st half-year" and they do not list these models there. Interestingly, their catalogue shows advertisements for Hannover Zoo and State Museum of Stuttgart on the last page (this was the museum they made the now retired museum line for, including the likes as elusive Edaphosaurus), so I am wondering if they silently released several more custom figures for these institutions (like they did for other museums with Protochirotherium or Procynosuchus)?!

Takama

IT seems like those two new Aniamls are the Start of a new line From Bullyland. and not new additions to the Museum line.

Despite the fact that they are not part of there own line, they are still being made under the guidance of the Stuttgart museum of Natural History

I might get me these figures if Dejankins gets them in. I always like to Jump in on a fresh new line of figurines

Lanthanotus

Germany based Urzeit-Shop lists both new models as available.

Weirdly, other dinosaur models by Bullyland (like Lambeosaurus or Dimetrodon) which are listed in the 2016 catalogue seem to be sold out in more than just one shop recently. May be a coincidence, but I begin to wonder about the future of the Bullyland dinosaur line.

Turret

Thanks for the heads up. From the pictures on Urzeitshop the Kronosaurus looks better but the new rex is a pass for me. At least they dont cost much.

Silvanusaurus

From those new pictures it looks like that T rex is one ugly son of a Brachiosaurus... I still might get it though, out of some misplaced sense of loyalty to Bullyland.

Everything_Dinosaur

The Bullyland Liopleurodon and the new 2016 T. rex dinosaur model are now in stock at Everything Dinosaur: Bullyland Prehistoric Life

Note that Bullyland have also re-introduced the Elasmosaurus and the large Ammonite figure, a welcome return for these two replicas.

pylraster

I think it's hilarious nobody reviewed these new ones yet. Speaks how much Bullyland has lagged behind other brands.

Gwangi

Quote from: pylraster on August 18, 2016, 01:54:47 PM
I think it's hilarious nobody reviewed these new ones yet. Speaks how much Bullyland has lagged behind other brands.

I actually really like Bullyland, especially their older Triassic models. This year is certainly a low for them. They recently came out with a Lambeosaurus and Europasaurus that were both pretty nice.

CityRaptor

Might have to do with them changing their policy. Looking at the latest catalogue, roughtly half of their figures are Disney/Pixar characters. The popularity of those actually gives them some stand in Germany's Schleich-dominated market.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.