News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Taking orders for the new Favorite Cambrian mini models Burgess edition

Started by brettnj, August 04, 2016, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

http://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/77202.html

Please request ASAP if interested to combine shipping.  Same with any other Favorites from the site.

Thanks.
Brett

Megalosaurus

I'll order the full set.

This is the collection just for convenience:

Full of jewels, but I will point to:
Updated Hallucigenia, properly legged opabinia, a Marella!! I think I've never seen a toy of this one before, same with Canadaspis.

I'm really excited about these. And I was really surprised when I see them in the Favorite 2016 thread.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

deanm

I agree the Marella and the Canadaspis are what caught my eye also.

It looks like a great set and a welcome addition to my Burgess Shale & congeneric localities collection.

brettnj

For those who noticed on the Favorite site, my source is looking into the sold-out status.  I'm sure it's temporary.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.