News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Weird But True!" On Disney+

Started by Loon, August 15, 2020, 05:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

I got an email from Disney+ about some of their new content. One of the things that caught my eye was this show, "Weird But True!". From the small amount of research I did, I believe it used to be on National Geographic Kids and is now a streaming exclusive.

The newest episode, season 3 episode 1, is all about Dinosaurs. It's actually pretty good; better than most of the more "mature" dinosaur media out there. The dinosaurs are very well done and some are actual pretty obscure. Like, there are a few species I've never even heard of before. There's even a really funny but tragic skit with two Paleontologists getting shot down by Hollywood movie producers. And, most strangely, there's a direct rebuttal of the shoddy ethics of Discovery's recent trash fire, "Dino Hunters". If you have a subscription, I'd recommend watching it.

I couldn't find any clips of the actual episode, so here's an announcement I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rl6h9FVHc8

indohyus

Does seem interesting. Might at least give the dino episode a watch, see what it's like.

indohyus

Ok, that was kinda fun. I agree with Loon, give it a watch.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.