News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rhino - Chocolate running Trex 1:40

Started by acro-man, April 04, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

Name: Chocolate running Trex 1:40
Sculptor: Rhino
Painter: Cang Lang Lang
Scale: 1:40
Release: Early 2016

Don't know why it is called "chocolate" but this is absolutely my best acquisition to date.
Great detail, dynamic pose, master level paintjob, this model is flawless to me.
The head reminds me of Sideshow old red head Trex, which I like pretty much.
However, this model is 1:40, measuring 25cm in length, relevantly small.
Well, it can play a juvenile part among the bigger 1:35 guys.
Besides, adult Trex may probably not be able to run like this with one foot suspended.
So "chocolate the juvenile Trex" will be totally fine.

I also have an assembled but not finished kit for sale (SOLD NOW).
Price: $135
Shipping: $10-15

Thanks for reading ;)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ceratopsian

Congratulations on a very lovely model in your collection.  Cang Lang Lang's paint job is superb.  The attention to detail in the model is excellent, even down to the snake on the base.  I won't take you up on the unpainted spare though - I have too many T. rexes and need to save space for more herbivores!

I suppose he is sort of chocolate coloured.  When I read your title of "Chocolate running T. rex", I thought you were posting about something really made out of chocolate!  Here at Easter time, the shops sell chocolate rabbits and I thought this might be a dinosaur-fan version of the custom!

acro-man

Quote from: ceratopsian on April 04, 2017, 11:55:58 AM
Congratulations on a very lovely model in your collection.  Cang Lang Lang's paint job is superb.  The attention to detail in the model is excellent, even down to the snake on the base.  I won't take you up on the unpainted spare though - I have too many T. rexes and need to save space for more herbivores!

I suppose he is sort of chocolate coloured.  When I read your title of "Chocolate running T. rex", I thought you were posting about something really made out of chocolate!  Here at Easter time, the shops sell chocolate rabbits and I thought this might be a dinosaur-fan version of the custom!

Thanks
Can very much imagine the lovely chocolate rabbits and dinosaurs :D
This kit has been booked a few minutes ago.
Good things run out fast!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

BlueKrono

The snake is a harmless milk snake btw, rather than a venomous coral snake, so Chocolate's gonna be just fine.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

ceratopsian

Quote from: acro-man on April 04, 2017, 12:50:50 PM
.....This kit has been booked a few minutes ago.
Good things run out fast!

I'm glad it's found a good home!

Fenestra

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.