News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T. Rex Model 1.2mts Conosca más - Assembled Head - (Image heavy)

Started by Megalosaurus, September 03, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

Hello.

A mexican magazine named "Conosca más" is issuing a model of T. Rex Skeleton + Skin. It measures 1.2m or 4ft.
I just bought the issue #1. ($49.90 mexican pesos about $4 USA dollars). Here's the contents:

Issue #2 to #80 cost around $11.40 USA dollars each.  :o So expensive. And yes, there will be 80 Issues.
The T. Rex comes with a base and can be in vertical and horizontal position.

What do you think?
I'm planing to get the skull and the claws only. Should I get the complete model instead?
Was this same model issued in other time or by other company in other part of the world?

By the way, they are using images of Papo Rex in their website (Is in spanish).
http://www.dinosaurio.mx/index.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Issue #2

Issue #3

Assembled head

I stop buying these and get only the parts needed for the head. So here is it:

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

stargatedalek

sneaky selling scheme aside, its (geo)-worlds ahead of its counterpart ;)

that was cheesy, I'm sorry

EmperorDinobot

Wow. That is really cool. Amazing. I remember when Planeta De Agostini had these buildup models back in '93... Then in 2002 they switched to a dino model per issue.

CityRaptor

Yes, but that one was smaller.

I have some parts of that large figure. I once brough a set of 4 magazines and parts on German eBay, so it was available here at some point, since the issue were in German. But I did not find Info past these 4....I have a complete skull, part of the neck and one piece of base.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Megalosaurus

I got the issue #2.
You can see the images on the 1rst post.
It contains the palate, skin of half the face, and some more teeth.

Meso-Cenozoic

This is really cool! I know it's a lot of money, but I don't know if I could resist getting the complete model.  :-\

Megalosaurus

I got the issue #3.
You can see the images on the 1rst post.
It contains the lower jaw, its teeth and one of the eyes.

Megalosaurus

I've just assembled the head.
Added 2 pictures to the 1rst post.
Thank you.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.