News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi everyone

Started by dinoprincess, August 02, 2016, 11:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinoprincess

Hiya,

I hope everyone is well :) thank you for letting me register onto your site!

I am a 30 year old female from the UK who has had a love of dinosaurs since I was a little girl. Normal life got in the way of enjoying my collection however I have recently moved house and unearthed some proper beauts! Some of them I have been researching about to see what they are worth (not that it matters) and some I will be selling onto other collectors once I have sorted them out. I am sure I will be making use of the classifieds section!   ^-^

Anyways just wanted to say hello, and I am looking forward to joining in some of the chats.

Dinoprincess xx

Derek.McManus

:)Hello Dinoprincess and welcome to the forum.

Silvanusaurus

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time on this here forum! As a fellow UK resident I'll be interested to see what you'll offer up in the classifieds.

Jose S.M.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

laticauda

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the dinosaur toy forum  :)

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF  Dinoprincess  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Uncle Rex

Welcome, Dinoprincess. If you love dinosaurs, you have come to the right place!

docronnie

Welcome to DTF and enjoy your stay here!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome DinoPrincess to the Dinosaur Toy Forum, we look forward to hearing more about your UK collection, we are UK based collectors too (Everything Dinosaur).

dinoprincess

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome! This is the right place for each of your concerns!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.