News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi all

Started by Paleo SH, August 12, 2016, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo SH

Hi thank you for approving me ,I'm Su really hope not only could learn as much as possible about these fantastic beast but to also to make new friends sharing same passion.
This is the home of my dino

Pterosaur complex where train can pass through😌

Jose S.M.

Hi and welcome!  I hope you enjoy the forum.  I like your dinosaurs home a lot

Flaffy

Welcome to the family! Love your dinosaur park/home, really nice.
I see that you have quite a few of Schleich dinosaurs lying here and there, by joining this forum it will surely open your eyes to how many different dinosaur toys, figures and models are out there! ;D
Have a great time staying!

Derek.McManus

:)Welcome to the forum!

Paleo SH

Hi thanks all
Hi Joe289. How did you create the link of your dino collection  to this thread . You have a fabulous dinos

Jose S.M.

I made a new post for my collection in the respective section and then copied the direction (url it's how it's called I think)  of that post  and pasted it in my profile in the signature section .  I hope you understand me,  English is not my first language and probably make  mistakes sometimes.

Paleo SH

Thanks dude I just managed to link it to my photobucket😊

Uncle Rex

Hello and welcome. It's nice to see that you are combining two great hobbies - dinosaur model collecting and model railroading. I am sure that you will enjoy your time here.

Halichoeres

Welcome! That's a great combined train/dinosaur setup!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome! What an interesting home you´ve got for your dinosaurs!

laticauda

That is an insanely awesome display.   :)

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum. Choo choo!  :D

Paleo SH

Thank you all for welcoming me here , really appreciate all the kind words and encouragements .
You would never see me offline as I've opted to stay online every minutes , hunger for the news 😀😀😀

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.