News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dominion : Dinosaurs VS Aliens Graphic Novel / Film

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 24, 2012, 07:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thagirion

I wonder if the spaceship will blow up causing the mass extinction and everyone dies?  That would be cool.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

Primeval12

Gwangi

Quote from: primeval12 on May 06, 2012, 09:19:09 PM
I'm on the dinosaurs' side. I hope they win.

Yup, I'm on the side of the home team. Given that they went extinct though I am interested in how they could make a movie without them losing. I suppose the planet is not populated by aliens either so I guess they also can't win.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on May 06, 2012, 09:55:14 PM

Yup, I'm on the side of the home team. Given that they went extinct though I am interested in how they could make a movie without them losing. I suppose the planet is not populated by aliens either so I guess they also can't win.

Exactly. Both lose I guess..or it's a tie ?  How exactly do you win that scenario?  Maybe by the dinos sacrificing themselves they save the planet itself.

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 07, 2012, 02:45:20 AM
Maybe by the dinos sacrificing themselves they save the planet itself.

That was my thought as well.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Brontozaurus

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

If the free comic is any indication, the dinosaurs win, and the narrator is one of the aliens explaining what happened.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Brontozaurus on May 10, 2012, 11:53:36 AM

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

If the free comic is any indication, the dinosaurs win, and the narrator is one of the aliens explaining what happened.

Well if you consider he might be the last of his race that is going extinct and that Dinosaurs turned into birds..they are still around while the aliens aren't. So it that way they did " win " . :)

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 10, 2012, 05:22:05 PM

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Well if you consider he might be the last of his race that is going extinct and that Dinosaurs turned into birds..they are still around while the aliens aren't. So it that way they did " win " . :)

That is assuming birds have any part in the actual war. I'm guessing they didn't.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on May 11, 2012, 02:42:45 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 10, 2012, 05:22:05 PM

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

That is assuming birds have any part in the actual war. I'm guessing they didn't.

I tend to think Dinosaurs = Birds and vice versa. So if the Dinos fight and win so do birds I guess.. lol

Paleona

Thanks for sharing, I had not heard of this!  Despite the inaccuracies the artwork looks badass.  I'm especially loving the sketches. 
The tribal looking adornments the dinosaurs are wearing look pretty cool... but I have to wonder who made them. :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.