News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs and their biscuits

Started by DinoToyForum, November 08, 2012, 08:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

On the topic of dinosaurs and biscuits, I was strongly reminded of this http://www.lorraineberkshire-roe.co.uk/birds-on-biscuits#prettyPhoto

Awesomeness....

Horridus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 18, 2012, 03:47:26 AM
On the topic of dinosaurs and biscuits, I was strongly reminded of this http://www.lorraineberkshire-roe.co.uk/birds-on-biscuits#prettyPhoto
Awesomeness....
Those are great! The little white paint marks on the bill look like teeth, though. Adds a little touch of the Mesozoic...

By the way, 'Dinosaurs and their Biscuits' has been in my head all morning. MAKE IT STOP.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Horridus on November 18, 2012, 12:45:52 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 18, 2012, 03:47:26 AM
Awesomeness....
Those are great! The little white paint marks on the bill look like teeth, though. Adds a little touch of the Mesozoic...

By the way, 'Dinosaurs and their Biscuits' has been in my head all morning. MAKE IT STOP.

Hehe. It is catchy. Think how I feel, I spent a couple of hours trying to match the image transitions to the verse transitions!

Himmapaan

Oh, those birds are lovely! The 'teeth' are curious. Must just be a personal artistic idiosyncrasy. They're still lovely.  :D

Quote from: Horridus on November 18, 2012, 12:45:52 PMBy the way, 'Dinosaurs and their Biscuits' has been in my head all morning. MAKE IT STOP.

I'd shaken it off since late last night, but thanks to your comment, it's back... -_-

tyrantqueen

Umm, serious question here...were you sober when you wrote this song, Doctor? ;)

DinoToyForum

I can't remember, but I do know we were all in a sound state of mind when we discovered and excavated a fossilised bourbon biscuit from Lower Cretaceous deposits on the Isle of Wight.

DinoToyForum

I just revived this topic with a new video - Dinosaurs and their biscuits redux. :)) It is on the Dinotoyblog youtube channel.

Silvanusaurus

I both appreciate and respect the heightened levels of accuracy in this new version.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on November 27, 2016, 09:04:50 PM
I both appreciate and respect the heightened levels of accuracy in this new version.

;D They are very accurate, and hugely inaccurate, at the same time. It is a tricky balcance to get right!

DinoToyForum

Dilopho

This reminds me...I keep a drawing book since I was 6 and every now and again I draw a little Allosaurus eating a cookie so I can watch how my art and style changes.

Silvanusaurus

I really hope Papo have taken note of this, if their upcoming Iguanodon doesn't a have a correctly scaled Bourbon accessory, then I may not be able to justify a purchase.

Newt

This is bizarre and hilarious. I salute you!

I once asked some Brits online, "If you call biscuits what we call cookies, what do you call what we call biscuits?" They revealed that the American biscuit is unknown in Britain. I was saddened. You guys are missing out on fluffy, buttery goodness!

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Newt on November 29, 2016, 01:09:54 PM

I once asked some Brits online, "If you call biscuits what we call cookies, what do you call what we call biscuits?" They revealed that the American biscuit is unknown in Britain. I was saddened. You guys are missing out on fluffy, buttery goodness!
Aren't they like scones or something.

BlueKrono

Quote from: PaleoMatt on February 03, 2017, 05:13:59 PM
Quote from: Newt on November 29, 2016, 01:09:54 PM

Aren't they like scones or something.

Nope. Different.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Soopairik

Dinosaurs and their biscuits. Lol, that's pretty funny.

GasmaskMax

I want everyone here to know this is perhaps the greatest earworm I have experienced since the opening to jurassic park, and I have caught myself singing it countless times since the day it was released!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.