You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

FOR SALE: Kaiyodo Dinotales 1, 1.2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 incl secrets + MP, CCs, DMs

Started by brettnj, September 18, 2016, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Well, almost.

For only the second time since I've been doing this, I have sets 1-6 except for, I think, one figure (Dang dragonfly thing...), and I have my source pursuing a set 7 she found.  I hope to borrow the dragonfly if necessary and also have a good number of special/Expo individuals and sets, along with the Dinomodels and UHA Collect Club sets with which I sold the first sets 1-7 I compiled two years ago.

As mentioned here previously, I also have the complete Yujin Miracle Planet set (now with all four secret skulls), plus some spare regular pieces from the set.  It's only the second time I've compiled this set as well and it cost me a heck of a lot.  The price of course will reflect that.

This is a great opportunity for a new collector (And for me...) so please refer anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks.
Brett