News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fish tank ornaments?

Started by Dilopho, November 05, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

This one is designed like the Carnegie Allosaurus!

Jose S.M.

I prefer my ornaments natural looking but if it's a dinosaur a would gladly putting it into my tank. At my local fish store there's a big dinosaur skull, it's not T rex, looks more allosauroid to me. I will take pics next time I go.

stargatedalek

My fish is far to large for ornaments, I'd be worried it would get trapped in/by them and become turtle chow.

Nothing dinosaur related, but I have two fake crocodile skulls I bought for my hermit crabs. Although they didn't end up being very easily climbable so both of them have been relegated to diorama scenery.

DinoLord

That first one (the green theropod in egg) has been around since at least 2003 when I started fishkeeping.

Dilopho

You can see the resemblance, right?

SBell

Quote from: DinoLord on November 05, 2016, 04:51:23 PM
That first one (the green theropod in egg) has been around since at least 2003 when I started fishkeeping.

Some form of it was around when I first worked in aquarium stores. In 1995.

Blade-of-the-Moon

i had that little allosaurus unti recently when it was stolen.

Archinto

Stole it?!? The nerve!  >:(

I think they still sell those air bobbing allosaurus figures. I saw one at the pet shop last time i was there
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Dilopho

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 06, 2016, 01:18:55 AM
i had that little allosaurus unti recently when it was stolen.

Please elaborate

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.