You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tamiya 1/35 Brachiosaurus as base for 1/40 Sauroposeidon?

Started by darth daniel, December 08, 2013, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darth daniel

Hi,

I was wondering if the Tamiya 1/35 Brachiosaurus would be a good base for converting it to a 1/40 Sauroposeidon? Except for the inaccurate front feet and too many claws on the rear feet, would anything else need to be changed? I´d try to position the base of the neck a few mm higher and adjust the shoulders/back so there´d be a smoother transition from back to neck and pose the neck itself at a lower angle. Would the neck need to be enlongated? And is the length of the body and tail ok?
I don´t have the kit but would consider getting it for the purpose of converting if my idea makes sense...

Thanks for any advice. :)

Jetdin

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.