News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Desktop mamenchisaurus

Started by brettnj, December 29, 2016, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

One of these appeared intact alongside two damaged Desktops on YAJ today.

I have two buyers in line for it and one who requested it via PM here but never followed with an e-mail.  Please feel free to ID yourself in case the other two buyers decline to bid (or if you might outbid them).

Thanks.
Brett

BrontoScorpio

What kind of damage do they have ?

brettnj

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c583101983

PASTED...

Fukuiraptor... ankle snapped (adhesive traces), and lacks the tail go
Tarbosaurus... right hand defect
Mamenchisaurus... no particular problem

BrontoScorpio

Thanks. you are most kind.
Can't seem to understand the problems with the Fukuiraptor -
Maybe it's just my poor eye sight...

But, If I learned any lesson, it is to be very apprehensive regarding Resin statues that are send without their original boxes -
The result too often turns upsetting ... you open the package and get a pile of broken clay that used to be a magnificent dinosaur -
before they went through any kind of International mail service ...

brettnj

This guy's being honest, and speaking in general to anyone reading, packages we ship are insured.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.