You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, January 04, 2017, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

as i posted topics about Dinosaurs Alive!,Dinosaurs:Giants of Patagonia there was another prehistoric related 3d film that was made 6 months after the two 3d dinosaur films in the same year it was Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure.not the bbc one but this one is the National Geographic one.it was narrated by Liev Schreiber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfQKSpONX8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZ1XtC110
Any Period

Ammonite

Triassic

Henodus

Nothosaurus

Jurassic

Temnodontosaurus

Early Cretaceous

Kronosaurus

MaastrichtianGuy

Late Cretaceous

Enchodus

Protosphyraena

Xiphactinus

Squalicorax

Baculite

Bananogmius

Caproberyx

Cretoxyrhina

Dolichorhynchops

Gillicus

Gorgosaurus

Pteranodon

Protostega

Jellyfish

Platecarpus

Leptecodon

Styxosaurus

Tusoteuthis

Hesperornis

Tylosaurus

Squid

Neosodon

I watched this like a year ago. Wasn't as good as Cruel Seas but it was decent.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Soopairik

This looks cool, I'll definitely check it out sometime, thanks.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.