News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Free Webinar: Scott Hartman's Advanced Creature Anatomy! June 21st!

Started by sepp, June 21, 2012, 12:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sepp

Just stopping in really quick to show you guys this:
Scott Hartman is hosting a free Webinar today at 10am PST, Advanced Creature Anatomy.
For those who are able to join, I hope you enjoy!

http://www.visualarium.com/advanced-creature-anatomy-with-scott-hartman-ryan-kingslien/#

to my fellow mods: If this was already posted, I apologize, delete this if that is the case. But I didn't have the time to check, I have to get to bed asap hahaha.

Gryphoceratops

Gwangi

Himmapaan

I was almost forced to decide between this and a conference thing a publisher invited me to. My cold made my decision for me, so I managed to attend. I really enjoyed it, but it felt really short as there was so much to cover, even as just an overview; and it already went over the allotted time by about half an hour. I just wish I could afford the classes themselves.

DinoLord

I think it was a very well done presentation. I took the photo of the Edaphosaurus mount that he used in the presentation.

Himmapaan

Cool! Did you chime in with any comments and questions? The session was rather inundated with them...

DinoLord

Indeed it was. I didn't bother trying to post any questions, as I could barely just read most of them.

Himmapaan

Nor I. I also felt people weren't always so thoughtful with the plying of so many questions (good though many of them were). Let the man give his talk first!

Although I couldn't resist chiming in once with regard to the horse's hind ankle being properly referred to as the 'hock' when the question about its knee came up.  ;D

sepp

And isn't it just the way, a visiting friend of mine misread his train departure time so I missed the webinar because I had to drive him to the train station early D:
BAH I hope I can catch the next one, I'm so disappointed...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.