You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

does anyone know where to find the vitae giga for cheap

Started by Toasaurus, February 28, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Hi im looking to get the vitae giga for the cheapest price and ships to canada can anyone help?

danmalcolm

I got mine from monsterhouse hk, and I searched around a bunch beforehand for lower prices. You might be able to find an unboxed one for cheaper on eBay if you're lucky (or maybe taobao?). Shipping is what shoots the price up as it comes in an elaborate box. I'm in Toronto.

Syndicate Bias

http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/shopping_cart.php

if you live in the U.S it will be 76 dollars total from this site i recommend it. i got mine from Vitae themselves for 93 while MHHK sells it for a bit higher but they did drop it on eBay to 100? it used to be 120 from MHHK and the cheapest from them in pre order stage was 80 but you wont find it for cheaper than 93 dollars unless you go to this website

Syndicate Bias

just realised you said Canada lol, its 79 for Canada but in USD so idk i believe 100 or so Canadian dollars? idk if that's what you were looking for but this is the cheapest you'll get my friend.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.