News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TaoBao

Started by BlueKrono, January 25, 2017, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Yeah, I'm a bit leery of giving that site my Credit Card info. If they accepted PayPal, I would have felt better and probably would have placed an ordered as it would have been an extra level of protection. As it is, I just get a bad feeling.  :-\

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

spinosaurus1

QuoteHow much cheaper are the items on TaoBao. Could anybody post a price comparison?

just went in and set up an account. here are their prices compared to the best offers i can find on ebay. for the TaoBao prices, i included the express fee. for anone who has purchased items from TaoBao, please let me know if there are additional shipping fees to add on to this list as i merely just clicked Buy Now and copied the total cost.

luxury tyrannosaurus TaoBao: $48.98   ebay: $69.99+ $45.00 shipping

tyrannosaurus TaoBao: $23.78   ebay: $63.99+ $9.99 shipping

Huanghetitan TaoBao: $34.8   ebay: $75.50+ $14.50 shipping

Lufengosaurus TauBao: $15.91  ebay: $39.79+ $14.50 shipping

Shantungosaurus TaoBao: $15.91   ebay: $39.50+ $14.99 shipping

Mandschurosaurus TaoBao: $15.91   ebay: $39.50+ $14.99 shipping

Euhelopus TaoBao: $15.91   ebay: $48.99+ $14.50 shipping

Chungkingosaurus TaoBao: $34.8   ebay: (the one i purchased) $69.99+ $39.23 shipping

Basilosaurus TaoBao: $31.65   ebay: $59.14+ $14.50 shipping

triceratops TaoBao: unavailable   ebay: $53.94+ $14.50 shipping

Minis TaoBao: $48.35 for the whole set( varies $3.31 to $6.3 individually) i ain't crazy enough to track each figure on ebay, but i think the point is made, lol

BlueKrono

The cheapest you can find all the minis on eBay is about $9 a pop including shipping, and that's on sale.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Just tried ordering the Triceratops, Basilosaurus and Chungkingosaurus from Engtaobao, after waiting the twelve hours they said it would take they sent me an email telling me they were out of stock and that I would get a full refund. Just a warning to anybody looking into buying from there, I'm going to wait a while and try again, hopefully with more success.

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.