You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Giant flying reptile ruled ancient Transylvania

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), February 12, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Georassic

suspsy

If Safari ever does a Hatzegopteryx, I sure hope it's sculpted in a walking pose and not a flying one.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Flaffy

Quote from: suspsy on February 21, 2017, 01:53:27 AM
If Safari ever does a Hatzegopteryx, I sure hope it's sculpted in a walking pose and not a flying one.
I second that.

Shonisaurus

With the new paleontological discoveries are falling one after another myths that we believed could be enduring. Recently the tsintaosaurus (unfortunately it was not a unicorn), the deinocheirus (rarer than it was believed) and now the hatzegopteryx by putting three examples.

Anyway the hatzegopteryx was the terror of the heavens of the Romania of that time. A nightmare monster for the dinosaurs of then.

Derek.McManus

Absolutely fascinating and quite a frightening thought too! I would also like to back the calls for an updated figure! Walking of course!

Cloud the Dinosaur King

What a terror! I feel sorry for all of the dwarf dinosaurs on Hateg Island like Zalmoxes and Magyarosaurus.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.