You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone here have Shane Foulkes Giganotosaurus or Sean Coopers Carcharodonto

Started by Syndicate Bias, March 20, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

For anyone that does, id ask for some pictures to see what they look like outside of the well photographed stock images as im getting these two very soon and just wondered what should i expect when i do

Giganotosaurus Resin Kit arrived today!

Giganotosaurus resin kit by Shane Foulkes https://imgur.com/a/X6NOxFN

Mackeral

Hi syndicatebias, did you receive your models? I have a carchar from MO models but it's boxed up. Curious to know what you think of the Giganto, it's one nice model.

Syndicate Bias

I just ordered my giganotosaurus on March 30th! Hoping to get it by the end of the month or beginning of next. Definitely looking forward to it mate.

Syndicate Bias

I think shanes giga is the best in the market. Mind the mo models one its too cartoony for me, but it also has its cons where ive seen some.paint jobs on it and they make it eyes horrendously huge. But with the right paint job like shanes stock image it can really shine out how beautiful this model really is. I have pretty much every other giganotosaurus i could get so this one is definitely gonna be my flagship dinosaur of my collection haha, what kind of paint job are you doing for your carcharodontosaurus?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.