You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WANTED: Yujin Insects of Japan - Praying Mantis Tenodera aridifolia

Started by Viking Spawn, March 14, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

The title says it all.  Anyone willing to sell one or knows where to find one, please let me know.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you all in advance.   ;)

BlueKrono

You should check out the animal toy forum. There are some big insect enthusiasts there.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I see them all of the time where I live. They are much less common then the Stagmomantis carolina however.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Viking Spawn on March 14, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

The title says it all.  Anyone willing to sell one or knows where to find one, please let me know.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you all in advance.   ;)
You can also get them here: https://www.mantisplace.com/

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.