You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello, new here, want to share my work!

Started by ContriteLexicon, July 11, 2017, 04:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ContriteLexicon

like many of you, I have had an interest in Dinosaurs for as long as I can remember. Have been collecting figures all throughout my life. But just recently decided to make my own models (out of super sculpey). Have only been doing it about 5 months. But am getting close to making models that (hopefully) may be made into kits. I am trying to be scientifically accurate to the best of my knowledge. And as such openly encourage and criticisms you may have. https://www.facebook.com/candidsculpts/

Sidenote: how do I share pictures on here?

Jose S.M.

Kayakasaurus

I love both your Pachyrhinos! Those will be really cool when finished.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

ContriteLexicon

Thanks! I just baked the bodies. going to a bit more bulking and then add a skin layer.
Though Im worried the body for the lakustai is a tad big for the head:

btw, i really like your videos!

Libraraptor

DinoToyForum

Jetoar

Wonderful works and welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Mamasaurus

Welcome to the forum! It's always great to see new additions to the collections of art and sculpture here :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Patrx

Hi, welcome to the forum! I like your work; the tyrannosaur head looks particularly cool  :)

ZoPteryx

Welcome to the forum!  Those are some awesome sculpts!  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.