News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

SOS i need help in finding a jp dilo mask!!!! :-[

Started by LophoLeeVT, March 21, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

So i have just come to write this topic because i need a dilophosaurus mask for my youtube channel when i will soon do livestreams and i REALLY need a dilophosaurus mask because i am tired of having my head covered in a hoodie shirt!!!!! :P
So i am looking for a dilophosaurus that is like a proper mask, and not just like a hat. IT HAS TO COVER THE ENTIRE FACE. JP inspired or not doesn't matter.
The prize doesn't matter but under 30dollers is preffered.
PLZ help................. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Mirroraptor

MASK?
I know that there're some 1/1  juvenile Dilophosaurus head prop from Stan Winston Studio, but never get one. Some of the props were auctioned and missing.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Archinto

I would have to take a look but i think i have two of them. If i have it id sell it for $30 plus shipping. Ill pm you if i can find it. Its in excellent condition if i remember right.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

LophoLeeVT

WOW Archinto!!! If yopu'd sell me one you'd be a LIFE SAVER!!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.