News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Theropod Club

Started by Sigmasaurus, April 01, 2017, 11:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigmasaurus

Hello All.

On March 29th, i created the Theropod Club Forum! It is forum, with the same things as DTF, but with a few tweaks to the whole thing. A few more Boards like the DinoTuberrevolution and the DYCL. So If you want to join, you can! Here is the link: http://theropodclub.freeforums.net/

BlueKrono

Umm... why? Was the DTF not theropod-centric enough for your tastes? The new site is just a bunch of empty links. Do you really think there will be enough interest to necessitate a whole new site? The DTF gets a fair amount of traffic, but even the ATF (all extant animals combined) gets far less.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 01, 2017, 11:07:09 PM
Umm... why? Was the DTF not theropod-centric enough for your tastes? The new site is just a bunch of empty links. Do you really think there will be enough interest to necessitate a whole new site? The DTF gets a fair amount of traffic, but even the ATF (all extant animals combined) gets far less.

It's a bunch of empty links because it was just made. Also, I have nothing against DTF. it's just that you can still join, but it was made for a group of people on Yt. But i though I would just tell ya'll. ^-^

GasmaskMax

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH so thats what theropod club was... Ok.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.