News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cloud the Dinosaur King's Wants/Trades

Started by Cloud the Dinosaur King, March 03, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Wants:
Papo Apatosaurus
Papo Brachiosaurus
Australian Age of Dinosaurs Australovenator "Banjo"
Papo Ceratosaurus
Safari Ltd. Original Running Velociraptor
Papo Stegosaurus
Any Protocasts figures
Safari Ltd. Dilophosaurus(I need a replacement)

If anyone is willing to trade, PM me and I will let you know what I have to offer.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

If anyone wants any of my dinosaurs, please PM me.

PumperKrickel

deleted

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Here is a video about all of the dinosaurs I have(minus the Safari Ltd. Apatosaurus and a toob of mini dinosaurs):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepVKPBgl_s
PM me if any of them interest you and we can trade. There are a few that I will not trade however like my new Safari Ltd. 2017 figures and some of my CollectA figures.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

An update on my list, I need the following models for my series, "Planet Prehistoric":

CollectA baby Tyrannosaurus(feathered one)
CollectA hunting Tyrannosaurus
CollectA deluxe feathered Tyrannosaurus
CollectA Quetzalcoatlus
Safari Ltd. Quetzalcoatlus
Papo baby Pachycephalosaurus
Let me know if any of you want to trade these for any of my models.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.