News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Uk's bits and bobs.

Started by UK, March 07, 2017, 09:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Selling this group of sega, kaiyodo and capcom specials. Make me a reasonable offer. Postage world wide from England.

Other items, same as above with offers.

Inpro set

Kaiyodo Alice in Wonderland set

Rare set of Castlevania gba guidebooks.

Sorry for the non dinosaur stuff. Please PM me with any enquiries.

Thanks

UK

Just listed some Inpros

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112366422419?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Make me an offer on the following expo and special figures, world wide postage

Only boxed where shown but all in great shape

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.