News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted Dinosaurs please help

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, April 18, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Hello,

I would like to know if any one here had these dinosaurs, and I am willing to buy or trade. These are what I want:

Favorite:
Sinoceratops
Pelecanimimus
Yinlong
Bistahieversor
Zhuchengtyrannus
Pentaceratops
Saurolophus

Dinosaurs of China:
Yangchuanosaurus

PlayVision:
green Coelophysis

Bullyland:
Liliensternus

Battat:
Ouranosaurus
Maiasaura
Gallimimus

Replicasaurus by Schleich:
Plateosaurus
Corythosaurus

Thank you, send me a PM with a price for me to pay or for a figure you may want in particular and I may have it.
Thanks again,
Zhuchengotyrant :D

-Zhuchengotyrant

BrontoScorpio

Zhuchengotyrant

Thank you for all your help, I will look into these!
-Zhuchengotyrant

BrontoScorpio

You welcome.
Just pay attention that in eBay.DE ( Germany ) not all are willing to send abroad or use paypal -
You might be better asking them first.
Also, I would have use German Language ( Google translate ) - since many of them only answer if asked in German.
If they are not willing to ship abroad - you can still buy - but you'll have to use a shopping service.
I can give you recomendations.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.