News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR Collector's Guide

Started by Reptilia, September 24, 2017, 01:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

Here you go! This is for people like me, who find Rebor's communication incredibly confusing, and therefore quite difficult to keep track of their actual catalogue among countless hints and teasers. Ironically enough I'm not even a Rebor collector, but I think that a good part of their products is good enough to place them in my top three brands. Will update this first post as releases are officially announced, please keep the thread for reference and use existing or future specific topics to discuss each product.

Standard line (1:35 scale, except where noted differently)
2014 - Yutyrannus huali "Y-Rex"
2014 - Tyrannosaurus rex "King T-Rex"
2015 - Utahraptor ostrommaysorum "Wind Hunter"
2015 - Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus "Savage"
2015 - Acrocanthosaurus atokensis "Hercules" (with 1/3 Tenontosaurus tilletti "Ceryneian Hind")
2015 - Triceratops horridus "The Fallen Queen" (actually an improved base for "King T-Rex")
2016 - Dimorphodon macronyx pair "Punch & Judy" (male and female, sold separately, 1:6 scale)
2016 - 2/3 Tenontosaurus tilletti "Ceryneian Hind"
2016 - Compsognathus longipes "Sentry" (also sold as a 4-pack, the figure is the same, 1:6 scale)
2016 - Deinonychus antirrhopus trio "Cerberus Clan: Shoot, Tooth & Thrill"
2017 - Triceratops horridus "The Fallen Queen" version 2 (slightly different repaint)
2017 - Carnotaurus sastrei "Crimson King"
2018 - Ankylosaurus magniventris "War Pig" (available in three colour variants: woodland, mountain and plain)
2018 - Tyrannosaurus rex "Vanilla Ice" (available in two colour variants: jungle and mountain)
2019 - Tyrannosaurus rex "Killer Queen" (available in two colour variants: plain and jungle)

JP Velociraptor series (1:18 scale)
2016 - Velociraptor father and son "Winston & Stan" (faux bronze version, limited edition 1000 worldwide)
2016 - Velociraptor "Winston"
2017 - Velociraptor "Spring Heeled Jack"
2017 - Velociraptor "Alex DeLarge"
2017 - Velociraptor "Pete"
2017 - Velociraptor couple "Gunn & Rose" (male and female, sold separately)
2018 - Velociraptor "Sweeney"

Scout series (scale should be related to each adult counterpart, where available)
2016 - Baby Stegosaurus "Melon"
2016 - Baby Triceratops "Hazelnut"
2016 - Baby Utahraptor "Breeze"
2016 - Baby Velociraptor "Stan"

Club selection (polystone statues, limited editions of 1000 worldwide)
2014 - The hatchling Triceratops "Jolly"
2015 - The Velociraptor triplets "Lock, Stock & Barrel"
2015 - The hatchling T-Rex "Rudy"
2016 - Lourinhanosaurus antunesi "Bony Bonnie" 1:1 embryonic skeleton
2017 - The hatchling Stegosaurus "Clover"
2018 - The hatchling Baryonyx "Hurricane"

Oddities
2016 - Fossil studies 01: Tylosaurus proriger "Charon"
2018 - Chickenosaurus embryo

Other
2015 - Theropod nest diorama (non-scale)
2015 - Sauropod nest diorama (non-scale)
2016 - Velociraptor hatchlings blind boxes (1:6 scale)

sauroid

thanks for the effort Reptilia. this list is very helpful to REBOR collectors (and future collectors)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Reptilia

My pleasure. It only took me to go through their Facebook photo gallery, which fortunately is something you can do without having an account. Unlike other companies they don't have a website to check periodically for a complete overview, and I think they should consider building one at some point.

Victoria's Cantina

Nice work. A "catalog" such as this would be helpful for other major dinosaur brands, too.

Reptilia

I suggested one for PNSO products, which I'm not enough familiar with to do myself. Other brands have their own websites, and discontinued items can be tracked down via the ToyAnimalWiki, but a dedicated forum section might be of some utility indeed. Or maybe this very thread could be a sticky here in the Rebor sub forum.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.