News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR sale at minizoo--ending soon!

Started by Georassic, November 19, 2021, 02:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

If you're looking for any of several Rebor figures, MiniZoo is in the midst of the HUGE 48% Rebor sale. 60% OFF!
https://www.minizoo.com.au/rebor/all/?setCurrencyId=11
I am in the US, and I got the T-rex carcass for less than US$34 including shipping! I got minizoo's email yesterday but didn't open it and buy until today, so I'm guessing it ends sometime Friday. Act now!  :D
cheers

Bread

Thanks for the heads up!

Nothing there I really want or need at the moment. The only thing I would really want is any of the two Stegosaurus variants, but looks like they sold out immediately.

Pretty sure this sale is permanent until Minizoo clear out their Rebor stock. They no longer will be selling anything of that brand, was discussed on the Rebor general discussion thread for the reasoning.

SidB

Thanks, avatar_Georassic @Georassic . I picked up two, the juvenile Triceratops and Stegosaurus, only $5 and change each! Useful for dioramas.

SidB

Quote from: Bread on November 19, 2021, 03:47:08 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

Nothing there I really want or need at the moment. The only thing I would really want is any of the two Stegosaurus variants, but looks like they sold out immediately.

Pretty sure this sale is permanent until Minizoo clear out their Rebor stock. They no longer will be selling anything of that brand, was discussed on the Rebor general discussion thread for the reasoning.
Of course, that's the motive behind this flash sale! Makes sense - I'd forgotten about that ... .

Georassic

Glad to help, everyone.
I too wasn't wanting/looking for anything specific, but grabbed the dead rex for diorama use.
The email I received said 48-hour sale, but when I bought, they still had 18 of that particular figure left, so it wouldn't surprise me if they have a lot of Rebor inventory across the board and extended the sale, as avatar_Bread @Bread noted.

For those who haven't ordered from them, I love minizoo. I order from them a couple times a year. The exchange rate for Australian to US dollars makes prices affordable, and shipping to US is pretty reasonable (I typically pay about $16, including this time).

Bread

Quote from: Georassic on November 19, 2021, 04:54:13 AM
Glad to help, everyone.
I too wasn't wanting/looking for anything specific, but grabbed the dead rex for diorama use.
The email I received said 48-hour sale, but when I bought, they still had 18 of that particular figure left, so it wouldn't surprise me if they have a lot of Rebor inventory across the board and extended the sale, as avatar_Bread @Bread noted.

For those who haven't ordered from them, I love minizoo. I order from them a couple times a year. The exchange rate for Australian to US dollars makes prices affordable, and shipping to US is pretty reasonable (I typically pay about $16, including this time).
You're right it is a 48 hour sale, just checked mine as well since I am a consistent customer with them. Although I still think they are going to milk this sale out as they are trying to move out their left over Rebor stock.

As avatar_Georassic @Georassic stated, I'd like to add that Minizoo is pretty reliable store. Fast shipping to the U.S. as of lately, even with the current issues we are facing. I'd really be tempted by the sale, just nothing they have at the moment of Rebor products are needed in my collection.  :(

Blade-of-the-Moon

I picked up some Christmas gifts and store stock for the park, great deals.  I did around 200.00 worth, shipping via express which they recommend, was just a couple dollars more.

Gwangi

I was looking at that list last night and watched the Stegosaurus go out of stock, right there before my eyes. A shame, that's the one that interested me the most. All well.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.