You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 04] Chuanjiesaurus by Double Yang (Dinone Studio)

Started by acro-man, June 03, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

This gateway between Chinese sculptors and this lovable forum is opened in the hope that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.
And this continuous series is called [Chinasaurs reborn]

Model: Chuanjiesaurus anaensis
Sculptor: Double Yang
Paintjob: Double Yang
Studio: Dinone Studio
Material: Resin
Scale: 1/20
Size: H65cm W45cm L85cm
Purchase Option 1: unpainted kit with base and extras, $620
Purchase Option 2: finished model with base and 2 carnivores and extras, $805
Sculptor's QQ: 401615777

"I spent 5 months on the making of this model. It is the largest 1/20 Sauropod model ever made in China.
The restoration is supported by Zhao Chuang, Zhang Zongda and other professionals.
It represents a young female laying eggs near a forest.

This model is a tribute to Prof. Dong Zhiming, who conducted the excavation in Yunnan Province 2003 where fossils of Chuanjiesaurus was unearthed."

For purchase inquiries, please PM
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ceratopsian

It's an impressive model and an interesting pose.  But it's just too big for my collection.

acro-man

Yes, absolutely gigantic.
I suppose it's made for BIG collectors  ;)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Jose S.M.

That's very impressive! And interesting pose, not often seen in dinosaur sculpts, specifically sauropods.

postsaurischian

:o Wow! This is simply awesome. If only I could afford it (money- and spacewise).
      Congratulations to the sculptor. It's a masterpiece.

Kaprosaurus

That is HUMONGOUS! Only the people who has the biggest houses can display that!

Huskies

That is a very nice model. I love it but the price is above my budget. :( :(

BlueKrono

That price is truly staggering. Definitely the highest I've ever seen for a new figure, by more than double. At 2 ft, 9 inches I have bigger pieces, but still a pretty good size. Can't take anything away from the sculpt either. Pretty and pricey.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Blade-of-the-Moon

man, it's definitely in my size category.. but the cost.  built and painted at 400 sounds about right to me, comparing it to a Sideshow statue.  It is fantastic and shows a theory i've only read about.

WarrenJB

That's spectacular. Though the inner pedant in me rushes to the surface and wonders if the pose is plausible. Is that what you read about, Blade?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.