News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/2 scale Velociraptor skull - 3D print

Started by Dinoreplicas, August 24, 2017, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinoreplicas

Sculpted in digital 3d using extensive reference.
1/2 scale at 11.5 cm length.]

1/2 scale 3D print - available here - https://www.shapeways.com/product/WTS769UNP/accurate-1-2-scale-velociraptor-skull

I'll post some actual photos when I get organised with my photographer.

Some Sketchfab grabs-

BlueKrono

But can you blow into it and make a raptor call?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Fenestra

When using your hands right you can blow anything
...into a full raptor call.

True story.

Dinoreplicas

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 24, 2017, 05:59:42 PM
But can you blow into it and make a raptor call?

Well you could buy one and try it. Think of the contribution to science you could be making! ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.