News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

professional paint job

Started by BrontoScorpio, June 07, 2017, 10:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrontoScorpio

Hi,
It probably already appeared here several times - but I just can't find it.
since I'm new in all this :
May I ask the forum members, from their experience, How much should I pay for a professional paint job of a Resin model in medium size ?
( something like Length of between 15 to 25 inches  ).

Thank you all.

RobinGoodfellow

I don't think there is some kind of "list" about painting jobs and prices.
It depends on the job, on the technique, on artist "name", on the color scheme requested (easy/complex) etc..
You should contact the artist asking for a price.
If the price sounds good for you then you can go on with the job.
Usually the only thing that a pro-painter can't know from the beginning is the shipping price to send back the figure to you.

ataraxus

usually you can say the paintment costs are nearly the same as kit Price.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.