News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sauropod for Papo/Schleich 2018

Started by Irritation, July 21, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What sauropod do you want Schleich or Papo to make in 2018

Saltasaurus
6 (23.1%)
Argentinosaurus
7 (26.9%)
Shunosaurus
3 (11.5%)
Diplodicus
3 (11.5%)
Amargosaurus
6 (23.1%)
Titanosaurus
3 (11.5%)
Ampelosaurus
3 (11.5%)
Jobaria
1 (3.8%)
Camarasaurus
5 (19.2%)
Sauroposiedon
3 (11.5%)
Mamechisaurus
5 (19.2%)
Paralititan
1 (3.8%)
Diamantinasaurus
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Irritation

Hope you have a good time voting. Just note this is for fan made purposes only.
Plus you can vote for more than one.

Jose S.M.

I really want some company to make a Camarasarus, but I prefer it's anyone but Schleich, I don't want them to go for the Barapasaurus way.

Lanthanotus

Schleich? Please,... just don't - or finally hire someone who can!

Papo on the other hand....

Lanthanotus

Have to add.... I'd really like to see someone (AAoD?) to try on that one.

Jose S.M.

That reconstruction look amazing! I would love that too.

Shonisaurus

I would like a amargasaurus that surpasses in genius to Collecta and Carnegie. A detailed amargasaurus I would like to do Papo although I do not dislike the other sauropods.

ZoPteryx

I would like a Shunosaurus or a huge Argentinosaurus.  ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.