You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Reptilia polls: most fascinating sauropod

Started by Reptilia, August 21, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of the following is the most fascinating for you?

Agustinia ligabuei
1 (4.2%)
Amargasaurus cazaui
7 (29.2%)
Apatosaurus ajax
0 (0%)
Argentinosaurus huinculensis
3 (12.5%)
Barapasaurus tagorei
0 (0%)
Brachiosaurus altithorax
1 (4.2%)
Brontosaurus excelsus
1 (4.2%)
Camarasaurus supremus
0 (0%)
Cetiosaurus oxoniensis
0 (0%)
Daxiatitan binglingi
0 (0%)
Diplodocus longus
2 (8.3%)
Jobaria tiguidensis
0 (0%)
Mamenchisaurus constructus
1 (4.2%)
Nigersaurus taqueti
2 (8.3%)
Opisthocoelicaudia skarzynskii
2 (8.3%)
Paralititan stromeri
0 (0%)
Rhoetosaurus brownei
0 (0%)
Saltasaurus loricatus
0 (0%)
Sauroposeidon proteles
1 (4.2%)
Shunosaurus lii
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Reptilia

Choose up your favourite. Of course this is a personal selection, if you'd like to choose another one that's not listed here feel free to comment and motivate your choice.

Shonisaurus

I have chosen argentinosaurus for its size. It must have been a colossal sauropod and would make most of the dinosaurs small.

PaleoMatt

Brachytrachelopan should be there, it has a very short neck!

BlueKrono

Oh man, Brachytrachelopan would totally have gotten my vote! That's my favorite sauropod, and one of the most mysterious. We need a figure of it.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

ZoPteryx

Out of these, I think I find Mamenchisaurus the most fascinating.  There's just something about that ginormous neck!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.