News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings

Started by Acro's comics, March 06, 2017, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acro's comics

Hello everyone,

My name is acro or acrofan. I decided to make this account so that I could talk to people and learn more about dinosaurs and Palaeontology and to discuss dinosaurs toys and models.

Dinosaurs have been the only thing that I have ever really been able to engross myself in and has helped me to cope with my autism.

I am a amateur photographer and stop-motion animator -which I use my dinosaur toys in- and I hope to advance far enough to make feature length animated documentaries/movies in stop motion in the long run.

But I'm still a beginner and I am very much enjoying the process.

below is a link to my YouTube page where I have uploaded my test footage (should you wish to take a look or offer some constructive critique).

thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we can be friends.

Acro

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC48_8IMIUiQWMWAIm9Iv8ZA

Instagram:  'acrofans_dinorama

Facebook page: Acro's dinorama

Minmiminime

Warmest welcome to you! Thank you for sharing the link to your work, I look forward to seeing more in the future! ^-^
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the DTF. I subscribed to your channel. 8)

Acro's comics

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 06, 2017, 10:52:08 PM
Welcome to the DTF. I subscribed to your channel. 8)

Thank you. You are very kind. I hope you like it and I hope I will get better. :)

BlueKrono

Welcome to the forum Acro. I can relate to using dinosaur toys to help deal with mental illness. I have depression, and this hobby makes life easier to deal with. Gives me something positive to focus on. I hope interacting with a community of people with the same interest helps you in the same way.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Jose S.M.

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum.

GasmaskMax

Welcome and the best of luck on your stopmotion!!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Welcome to the forum!

laticauda

Welcome and enjoy.  I know I have learned a lot on the forum. 

Saurox

Hey dude, nice videos! :)

Acro's comics

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum.

Tylosaurus

Welcome to the DTF and I hope you will enjoy your stay :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.