News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a Coelophysis...

Started by crankydinosaur, August 17, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankydinosaur

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Coelophysis figure about 3" length (total length so from tip of nose to end of tail)

The Starlux ones are too big and the Try-To-Survive-Asaurus ones are too small.

Anyone have any suggestions?

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: crankydinosaur on August 17, 2017, 07:11:45 AM
Hi all,

I'm looking for a Coelophysis figure about 3" length (total length so from tip of nose to end of tail)

The Starlux ones are too big and the Try-To-Survive-Asaurus ones are too small.

Anyone have any suggestions?
well I would suggest the recent safari piece....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

BrontoScorpio

If you're looking for a small Coelophysis -
Then the Kaiyodo ones ( 2 color versions )  are perfect :

http://dinotoyblog.com/2016/02/08/coelophysis-dinotales-series-5-by-kaiyodo/

Roselaar

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on August 17, 2017, 07:42:31 AM
If you're looking for a small Coelophysis -
Then the Kaiyodo ones ( 2 color versions )  are perfect :

http://dinotoyblog.com/2016/02/08/coelophysis-dinotales-series-5-by-kaiyodo/

Aren't they, like, the only Coelophysis figures of that size? Certainly the best of them all, though the new Safari figure is also gorgeous.

crankydinosaur

Yeah there is the Kayiodo one but I'm looking for something more... cute? I'm using a Dino Riders Placerias so I want something more cartoony

stargatedalek

Your best bet would be repaint one or the other so they match better.

Roselaar

Jurassic Park Coelophysis is probably a tad too big? It goes pretty well with the Placerias though.

Gwangi

Quote from: Roselaar on August 18, 2017, 11:13:26 AM
Jurassic Park Coelophysis is probably a tad too big? It goes pretty well with the Placerias though.

They're hardly cute of course. But yeah, they would do well.

Carnosaur

crankydinosaur

Quote from: Carnosaur on August 18, 2017, 06:46:47 PM
Favorite Co has a Coelophysis.

How big is it I basically need on that is 3" in total length

Carnosaur

it's roughly 4 inches long.
Maybe the micro machines Compsognathus would be a good stand in?
but it may be hard to find.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.