You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Has anyone else seen this awesome concavenator?

Started by Yutyrannus, June 30, 2012, 05:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Has anyone else seen this new concavenator from paleocraft? I think it's awesome!

[attachment msg=12798][/attachment]

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

yeah, Dan carries it in his store : http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-Dliebman2/-strse-506/Concavenator-Resin-Kit-by/Detail.bok

It's pretty awesome..wish it were more like 1/15 though..that aside I love the spines and spikes.. ;D

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 30, 2012, 06:54:44 AM
yeah, Dan carries it in his store : http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-Dliebman2/-strse-506/Concavenator-Resin-Kit-by/Detail.bok

It's pretty awesome..wish it were more like 1/15 though..that aside I love the spines and spikes.. ;D
That is actually where I first discovered it :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

CM

Really love the Paleocraft stuff.  They've done some awesome mammal kits over the years.  Wish I could afford them. :)

copper

how beautiful! i really wish i had the money to buy it right away, but probably have to wait till august :'(

Meso-Cenozoic

Yeah, I would love to see you paint up one of these beauties, Copper!

copper

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on July 01, 2012, 07:58:13 PM
Yeah, I would love to see you paint up one of these beauties, Copper!

you'll see my paints on this model, that i can promise! few other paleocraft models are on my list too : )

Meso-Cenozoic

Alrighty then! Will def be looking forward to them!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.