You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/15th scale Wendiceratops pinhornensis is up for pre-order!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, November 03, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

As of now My 1/15th scale Wendiceratops pinhornensis is up for pre-order! $200 USD plus shipping. If you are interested please message me here, or on the Dinosaur Dungeon Facebook page!

Mackeral

Beautifull head sculpt, the model has character.
It would be nice to see  photos of your ceratops from more angles and with the theropod model together  .

BTW i really like your castings  and painting videos and that wip Therizinosaurus, curious to know what scale he or she is in.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Broken Mackeral on November 03, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
Beautifull head sculpt, the model has character.
It would be nice to see  photos of your ceratops from more angles and with the theropod model together  .

BTW i really like your castings  and painting videos and that wip Therizinosaurus, curious to know what scale he or she is in.
Thank you so much! I will try to upload some other pics! Also thank you for watching my videos! stay tuned for more!
Here's a link to the new one I did tonight!
https://youtu.be/RU7OB7j_nOQ

dinosaurdungeon

So just a little update on The Wendiceratops. I did have some people interested in pre-ordering, but it was a little late in the month, and I had to undergo shoulder surgery on the 1st of December. This didn't leave me with enough time to mold and cast is dinosaur. As of now I'm currently in recovery mode and hopefully I will be able to get this dinosaur made very soon and it should be available early in the new year. If anyone is interested in pre-ordering this please let me know and I will gather up all the funds at once when my shoulder heals and get this dinosaur made into a kit!

dinosaurdungeon

here is Wendi cut up and ready for molding! it will be available as a kit by the end of Feb.
If your interested in one please contact me at https://www.facebook.com/DinosaurDungeon/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.