News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

new exhibit Favorite desktop troodon

Started by brettnj, November 11, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

A buyer just made me aware of this figure.  With my source on hiatus, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it, but please do let me know ASAP if you are interested, as numbers might help, especially if the venue is not local (as they usually don't ship) and she has to hire a buyer.  The alternative is our or my obtaining them one by one on YAJ if available, if either is possible.

http://www.ctv.co.jp/event/kyoryu/?from=ycont_top_tmb

Thanks.
Brett

DinoToyForum

BrontoScorpio

Well,
That was quick... Thanks
Although I prefer be called just a 'member' - count me in please. ^-^
Thanks.

brettnj

Hey Ori.

Was referencing you as one of my buyers since that's how I know you first and since that helps give members who don't know me the knowledge that I'm an established seller, but will try to remember for the future if it comes up again...

Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.