News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Returning to a homely place

Started by X, September 10, 2017, 11:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Hey guys, you may not know why I act so familiar with you but I am CrypticPrism. I've grown in maturity since my disappearance, (a sudden loss of interest in dinosaurs which has returned), and the reason I'm actually making a new account is because I can't remember my email or password. So uh, yeaaaaaah. I will try to be less hyperactive and irritating as I was before, as well as less ignorant of what could be offensive to someone else. I have gotten only a few new figures since my disappearance, the CollectA Deluxe Feathered Tyrannosaurus, The CollectA Torvosaurus, the CollectA Deluxe Spinosaurus and the Safari Ltd. Gastornis. So yeah, I'm glad to be back. I've heard of the Rex feather chaos and to be honest it doesen't affect my idea of its appearance a bit. (I viewed those areas as scaly anyways.) I'm excited to see what's happened since my leave and I have tried to catch up.

So erm, hi.

Jose S.M.

X

Daspletotyrannus

Neosodon

Good to hear! Always nice to have old members back.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

BlueKrono

It's good to have you back. I didn't see anyone express any irritation with anything you said or did. Come join us in discussions about prehistoric life in plastic again!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

ZoPteryx

Georassic

Lanthanotus

Welcome back,... I like pangolins, though I am sceptic against wizards :D

Libraraptor

X

Thanks for the welcome backs, I'm glad to be able to participate in the forum again.

laticauda

Nice to see you back.  Welcome. 

DinoToyForum

Welcome back.  :) I can't merge accounts, but will close whichever one you prefer.

If anyone else ever finds themselves locked out of their account, I can reset passwords, just email me at [email protected]

There seems to be an unusual number of returning members this week, what's going on!?  ???

Bowhead Whale

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.