News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for A Painter to Repaint

Started by Paleodude, December 26, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleodude

Hi I'm looking for a US based painter who does commsions similar to Martin Garratt. Would've gone with him but the shipping was killer and would've been twice that of the commission. Examples of previous works would be very appreciated.

Simon

Quote from: Paleodude on December 26, 2017, 08:44:56 PM
Hi I'm looking for a US based painter who does commsions similar to Martin Garratt. Would've gone with him but the shipping was killer and would've been twice that of the commission. Examples of previous works would be very appreciated.

If you want someone doing Martin's quality work, Steve Riojas is the best known in the US.  There's a couple of others whose names escape me, but I am guessing that you'll discover that their prices are significantly higher than Martin's for the paint-up.  Of course with the shipping taken into account, they may be a worthwhile ... good luck!

Blade-of-the-Moon

stargatedalek

While not comparable in quality to the one and only Martin Garrat, I'm comfortable offering similar services at significantly lower prices. Though I can't promise shipping to or from Canada would be affordable.

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3028.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.