You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ScaleMonster's 1/35 resin collection (painted by Martin Garratt)

Started by scalemonster, June 17, 2012, 08:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinonikes

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 28, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
Got the Moschops :).

Just so you know-the Moschops is actually 1/40 scale- so is the Spinosaurus(within the estimated size to be 1/40) that Martin painted. Just wanted to make that clear.

scalemonster

Yeah the winning bidder managed to snipe them both up lol, those two go well together being closer to 1/40 scale, they where a bit too small for my 1/35 collection I found.

I've relisted the 1/40 Spinosaurus here for those that missed it last time!
I find photos don't really do it justice, this piece is best seen in hand particularly from different angles.

scalemonster

Hi postsaurischian, glad someone from here has won it, I posted it to you today  :) 

postsaurischian

Quote from: dinonikes on June 28, 2012, 12:56:50 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on June 28, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
Got the Moschops :).

Just so you know-the Moschops is actually 1/40 scale- so is the Spinosaurus(within the estimated size to be 1/40) that Martin painted. Just wanted to make that clear.

I was aware of that ;).

Quote from: scalemonster on June 28, 2012, 09:40:59 PM
Hi postsaurischian, glad someone from here has won it, I posted it to you today  :)

:D Cool, thanks!

brontodocus

Oh boy, what an awesome collection! :) And too bad I've missed your auctions... :'(

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

scalemonster

Hi brontodocus and thanks! I'll try to take some better pics soon also got some new editions to my collection :) .

If your interested I still have the Brachiosaurus for sale here.
PM if you want to do a deal outside of eBay for £125.

Libraraptor

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.