News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chap mei ?

Started by Fofer, January 17, 2015, 11:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Yes, and they are from one of the Animal Planet licensed sets (sadly Toys R Us only carries the Animal Planet licensed sets...).

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think all the dinosaurs so far are available in the Animal Planet sets right? 

Chap Mei has been the go-to brand for JP-like toys for awhile now. Oddly enough they're offering as still better than Hasbro the official license holder.

stargatedalek

Sadly not every (more like half) of the dinosaurs have made it into an Animal Planet set. The same is true of the Chap Mei marine life molds.

Fofer

Thanks! I saw this pack and another one (Suchumimus,Baby t rex and pterosaur).The another one I saw was a big Stygimoloch.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on January 18, 2015, 12:10:22 AM
Sadly not every (more like half) of the dinosaurs have made it into an Animal Planet set. The same is true of the Chap Mei marine life molds.

Maybe I've missed some. I've found all the ones I wanted there.

stargatedalek

I recall that some of the animals with multiple molds only one molds made it into the animal planet sets, and a lot of smaller versions never made it in either. Most of the better ones did however.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on January 18, 2015, 02:47:08 AM
I recall that some of the animals with multiple molds only one molds made it into the animal planet sets, and a lot of smaller versions never made it in either. Most of the better ones did however.

Ah, ok. I remember when I found the Liop while visiting my brother in Nashville..I felt like Indiana Jones.

stargatedalek

I understand that feeling! The liop is easily amongst the best extinct animals Chap Mei has ever done, it rivals their often amazing marine animals!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.