News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jersey Boys Hunt Dinosaurs

Started by Gryphoceratops, March 20, 2012, 11:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphoceratops

Hey all.  Those of you on facebook already know about this but I'm an author for this blog now started by my friend at the NJ State Museum.  Check it out its a lot of fun. 

http://jerseyboyhuntsdinosaurs.blogspot.com/#!/

Gryphoceratops

Dan

Gryphoceratops

Dan

It's a good read, keep up the great work! Also, if you can find a way to work in some of those photos of your extant critters (like the fox pups), people would love it.

Gryphoceratops

Dan

Ah, excellent. Coincidentally, I happened upon your site again today, after googling "Dryptosaurus". Search result #2, right after the Wikipedia entry.

Gryphoceratops

and proud of it!  We are doing fairly well for a newer site.  We interview a lot of big paleontologists.  Thomas Holtz, Ken Carpenter, Phillip Manning and even Jeff Martz (normally NEVER lets people interview him) all make appearances on here and there are more coming! 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.