News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo Reviews Needed

Started by suspsy, October 03, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Specifically for the 2018 Iguanodon and the 2017 cave bear. Thanks in advance!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

PhilSauria

I can do the Cave Bear (Iguanodon not available here yet - still!), if nobody else has put their hand up yet.

suspsy

Megalosaurus

Any of the older ones is needed?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

suspsy

Nah, AFAIK, all the old ones were taken care of long ago, unless you wish to cover the remaining repaints.

Minmiminime

I could do one of the Iguanodon if you like?
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

suspsy

Minmiminime

Brilliant, thank you ;D I'll get some good pictures and get on it when I get in from work tonight!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

dyno77

yea iv got both and they are some of the best papo has ever done at least in my view. They worth adding to your prehistoric or general wilfelife collection . Papo has some of the best sculpters of any company even if they are inspired by jurassic park sometimes.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.