News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

SpaceCrab's Dioramas

Started by SpaceCrab, May 22, 2014, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceCrab

Hello, I recently got some Dinosaur figures that I decided to take photos of.

I would very much appreciate any advice you could give me, for the next set of photos.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just copy/paste the image location or link and add ( img /img ) tags around it .  I'll post one for you, just go to Modify your post and look at how it done.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Tips, try and keep any human artifacts out of it, use good lighting from different times of day and diff weather conditions, look for odd or interesting areas, mossy spots, dead trees, and rock outcrops are good choices..if possible small creeks and streams too. :)

SpaceCrab

laticauda

Nice Photos.  My biggest advice, is to try and have things look like they are to scale.  Example: A dandelion as tall as the dino will make it look out of scale.  Just be aware of the surroundings. ^-^

Pachyallosaurus

Brontozaurus

You can get around the scale problem by picking the angle carefully as well as going up as close as your camera allows.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.