You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for this image from Saurian

Started by dilophosaurus65, February 14, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dilophosaurus65

Hi guys at Dino Toy Forum :)
I'm asking if someone knows where can I find this image in high res?? :-\

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/39/95/d7/3995d7f0f0bd8bfc2576e96379859a13--dinosaur-toys-dinosaurs.jpg

It's the Dakotaraptor from the game Saurian but without the feathers. Till yesterday I had it on my tablet but accidentally deleted it. I can't seem to find it in a high quality anywhere on the internet. So if anyone who has it or knows a link (or its creator) please send it to me. Saurian is a great game with accurate dinosaurs but this image is interesting for showing how a dakotaraptor looks underneath all those feathers.

spinosaurus1

dilophosaurus65

OMG, thank you so much!!! :D :))
I knew RJ Palmer made the artwork for Saurian, but I couldn't find this one in his deviantart profile, so decided it was fanmade. Silly me ^-^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.