You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 3 Resonating Chamber (Raptor Whistle)

Started by Loon, March 02, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Pre-orders start today, March 2nd, at $120, or $40 a month on a payment plan.

CityRaptor

The press release info:
QuoteON SALE TOMORROW AT 3PM CST - Presenting our first piece from Jurassic Park ///... the Resonating Chamber prop replica! This exact replica* of the Resonating Chamber of a Velociraptor is destined to find its way into any diehard Jurassic Park fan's collection.

- Cast directly from the screen-used prop
- Includes display base with Jurassic Park /// logo
- Budget priced at just $120 (or $40/mo with our interest-free payment plan)
- Limited Edition
- Pre-order link goes up at 3pm CST tomorrow at chroniclecollectibles.com

*Please note: This is a static prop replica & is not intended to have a toy/play feature like sound.

Set your reminders for 3pm CST Friday!

No sound? How am I gonna communicate with a pack of genetically engineered Deinonychus then?
"Please don't eat me! Eat the Kirbys! It's their fault! I didn't even want to go here!"
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

I guess Chronicle is really trying, but as big a JP fan as I am I've been mostly underwhelmed by their releases.   This has been a prop you can buy for 40.00 or so for years now..they put a good wash and a nice base on it but still 80% of it is something you can find cheaper. 

mgaguilar

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.