News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Big sauropod want list.

Started by billharrison, February 16, 2017, 11:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billharrison

I'm collecting large, fairly accurate sauropods. Here's my current want list. Let me know if you have any for sale:

My want list is a Battat Diplodocus (of course),
maybe a PNSO Huangetitan (but I'm thinking it's really too big),
a 1993 Schleich Brachiosaurus,
a 1997 Schleich Apatosaurus,
a 2008 Carnegie Diplodocus,
a CollectA Jobaria,
a CollectA Daxiatitan,
a Safari Mamenchisaurus,
a Tsukuda brontosaurus,
a CollectA Amargasaurus Deluxe,
a 1988 Carnegie Diplodocus,
a Larami Diplodocus,
a Lufengosaurus by PNSO,
a Amargasaurus by SEGA,
a Recur Apatosaurus,
a Bullyland Apatosaurus,
a TSUKUDA HOBBY Brachiosaurus,
a painted Invicta Diplodocus,
a painted Invicta Apatosaurus
a painted Invicta Mamenchisaurus

brettnj

If interested, please send me a list of anything Japanese you'd like.  I'll surely be able to help with some of it given enough time.

I've gotten the Sega amarga for maybe 6 or 7 people over the last two years.

Thanks.
Brett

Bowhead Whale

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.