News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mexico tyrannosaur

Started by Wallnut, December 10, 2020, 08:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallnut

Suskityrannus the mexican tyrannosaurid from creatouces they found plenty of juvenile specimens found.All the specimens found near each other the possible adult length is 4 to 5 meters but the prey items are small from so the hunters are small their old name is Zunityrannus they are small tyrannosaurids the most noteable appearence of this small tyrannosaurids is Planet dinosaur 2014.

Bread

Thanks for the information! I guess I need to re-watch Planet Dinosaur for the thousandth time.

Newt

Wallnut

Can someone show me how to include photograph on post.

Bread

Wallnut

We are talking about zunityrannus not mex the t rex but great joke.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.